Tuesday, April 10, 2007

its been along time since i wrote something here well to speak frankly i ne been in a trip wuth my soul somewhere
i thought i found the happiness at last
he came to me as those of iflatonian heros >he promised that he weill be here beside me forever
he said that ive ilved in his soul since his birth and he had known me before our meeting
at the end i discoverd that all these things are merely lies
all my life i thought and belived that i am stronng women but realy i feel i am so weak
i am not crying any more .i am not weeping and there is no taste of bitterness and regret
but i feel there is something broken
ma be its the hope
may be its an old dream but i feel just like a bubble i feel so empty
i feel so silly cuz i am sad for this reason in the time when thousands are killed in my country
so many women are losing there beloved,loyal hasband.so many mothers are losing thier sons a nd im sad becuse of a big loser
well writing all these lines makes me feel better
it makes me braver (i think)so thankes blogeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what should I say . All those beautiful people are living in heaven , I believe in it as a Muslim . And this thought makes me happy .