Saturday, April 14, 2007

I was waiting for so longFor a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought
I'd had it allBut I was waiting for you
(Pre-CHORUS:)
Hush now I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding meI
can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has comeWhen it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now's there's joy
Where there was weakness I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy
Hush now I see a light in your eyes
All in the eyes of a boyI can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love
Hush nowA new day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely , it has filled me with joy & happiness :)

Anonymous said...

You are a nice sole , I was not wrong .