Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Givara

good evening
since the israel_labanon war i cant put any rosey picture or my favourite images which i used to show in my bloges and masseges i cant put or insert only one picture for Givara who was a hero for me since i was a little child his face reflexes the revolution in my blood against all this unjustice for Arabs why are the children are killed and no body ,even the Arabs themselves ,say or act nothing .It's not an assue about HizbAllah but its about the innocents people who are killed every day .Being a moslem or an arab is not a crime that to be pay for and alwayes
We as an arab will not gain anything because we are not united

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Muslims want their glory back , they should go back towards the teachings of the Holy Quran . Otherwise such articles or writings are useless . I believe in Khilafah . And Unity is the need of all the Ummah not only the Arabs . I hate such distributions among Muslims . No one has a right to cut us in pieces . And what do you think only Arabs are suffering and are unhappy ? Do you know about Kashmiri Muslims ? You are feeling pain only for Arab Muslims and what about non Arab Muslims ? I think and believe that we should have to change or correct our thinking . The message of Quran is universal . I know that there is no justice in the world especially for Muslims . But what is the solution of this problem ? We (Muslims) should sit and talk to each other . Only islamic teachings can bring us close to each other . I just love my ummah and infact I love all the children of Adam . The real enemy is Azazil . The Holly Prophet told us that in the journey of Mairaj he saw Adam (a.s) . When he looks towards his right side he smiles and when he looks towards his left side he weeps . Angels told to the Holly Prophet (p.b.u.h) that on his right side he sees his children who will go to Jannah and on his left side he sees his those children who will go to Hell ( because of their bad deeds ) . The point is this that Allah says that he has made us the final Ummah and he has assigned us a great responsibility , Dawah work . So many people are doing bad things just because of this that they don't know about Islam . And On the day of judgement they will not let us go to jannah . They will say that it is our fault that they remain pagan because we had the book , the light , and we did not give it to them . Adam is my father . It's my family . I love my family . We should work on this .
It's not a comment . It's a message . Don't mind it . Just think about it . :)